Monday, May 9, 2011

My Marketing Brochure

After careful thought, design, input and prayer, I have approved for printing my business brochure. No brochure will sell itself or make you a bazillion dollars, but you should have one to deliver to prospective clients and centers of influence. Also, existing clients may want a few to hand out to select friends.

This brochure is 11 x 17 inches and when folded over, each page is 8 1/2 by 11 inches. When you take a peek at it, be sure and zoom to 100% to get the feel of it. Follow this link to see it:

MarianFS Brochure

Feel free to leave your comments here, or you can contact me directly at 904-262-0888. If you prefer email, then you can email me at rick@marianfs.com. I would love some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a well-designed brochure can attract more customers in a lot of ways. A brochure must be able to showcase all you've got because it serves as the first step to building a network, which is a very crucial aspect of effective marketing.

    ReplyDelete