Monday, May 9, 2011

Louisville Meetings Upcoming May 24th

I plan on being in Louisville on May 24th to speak about my book, Keep Your Assets. Take My Advice. It is Easier to Climb Out of a Shallow Hole. I also will be speaking about my investment philosophy, my rules for investing and specific information about my business.

These meetings will be held May 24th at 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. The location is the Hyatt Place Louisville East with an address of 701 South Hurstbourne Parkway, Louisville, KY 40222. The Hyatt Place phone number is 502-426-0119.

If you are in the Louisville area and would like to attend, then send a email to rick@marianfs.com with the number that will be attending, along with each name, phone number of each attendee and the specific time that you wish to attend. Or, you can call 502-241-2858 or 877-241-2858 to make a reservation.

If you do attend, then you will learn how not to be a victim of Wall Street's shenanigans. I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment