Friday, February 7, 2014

Press Release Goes Live Today

Since my book just went live, I thought it would be a good idea to let people know. One of the quickest ways that I know is to run a press release. What I hope people take a chance on is buying my book. I didn't do it to be on the A-List. I wrote it so that people who are currently doing business with banks, insurance companies and Wall Street firms for financial advice will learn why this is a stupid idea.

We all have a need for banks and credit unions for checking and savings activities. However, none of us have any reason to do business with banks and credit unions for financial advice. If you are currently doing your financial advice business with banks and credit unions, then you are being sold revenue generating products by Wally Street that benefit him and his bank or credit union and not you. That's a fact, Jack.

We all have a need to do business with property and casualty firms for car insurance and home owner's insurance. However, none of us have any reason to do business with a property and casualty firm for financial advice. Did you really wake up one day and say, "You know, I think I want to do my financial services business with the guy who sold me my car insurance." That would be a guy named Wally Street, by the way.

None of us have any reason to do business with a Wall Street firm. These guys are the pros at taking money away from you. In fact, as I say in my book, you are stupid if you do your financial services business with them. I know. I know. You don't believe me. However, after reading my book, then you will realize how right I am.

Tell your friends and family about "Meet Wally Street. The Reason You're Stupid."

Here is the press release.

http://www.prnewswire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment