Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Where Have I Been?

Working hard for clients everyday. Sometimes you have to step back and re-evaluate things that you are doing to see what makes sense and what does not. I was thinking about changing my blog site to match the look and feel of my company's website (marianfs.com), but after careful consideration, the time commitment in doing this would be too much. I would essentially have to code every blog post and with this Google Blogger site, I do not have to do that. Therefore, I have decided to stay with Google Blogger as my Blog site. I will post regularly in the future. Sorry for the missed time, but I suspect that you have been busy living your best life and not the least bit worried about my blog.

Thanks.

Rick M. Allison, CFP®

No comments:

Post a Comment