Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remember When I Said...

That Promissory Notes are nothing but Ponzi Schemes? I know that I am beginning to sound like a broken record on this subject, but apparently there are people out there that still are not listening. Low and behold the SEC has charged a New Mexico realtor with fraud and obtained an emergency order to stop him from continuing to sell these Promissory Notes. Of course, he is innocent until proven guilty, but the SEC says he offered investors high returns from 10 to 25% over one to three years. Are you kidding me?

I am truly sorry that people lost their money, but come on people? This was a too good to be true example, if there ever was one. Can you honestly look me in the face as an investor that invested in this garbage and tell me that you thought it was possible to earn 25% over a three year period? Oh but Rick, it was real estate and this guy was a well know realtor in the community. Hogwash. You know better.

The investors who bought into this garbage have to take responsibility for their poor judgment. Read my lips. Promissory Notes are nothing but Ponzi Schemes. Promissory Notes are on Rick's Do Not Buy List, so I am better off not falling for the Promissory Notes trap.

Here is the link to the SEC Press Release on this case. Read it and weep.

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2010/2010-43.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment