Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Publishing Mogul?

Not hardly. Let me tell you that things have changed immensely since my last book that was published in 2009. Back then, it was not readily available for indie authors to get their books on iPads, Kindles and Nook devices. Today, however, it is now possible for indie authors to get their books pretty much everywhere.

I have spent a lot of nights staying up late after work to get my latest book, Meet Wally Street. The Reason You're Stupid, available for sale not only in printed book form, but also for all of these popular devices. As of today, I have accomplished one major task and that was to get it on Amazon in printed book form and in addition, in the Kindle format. Even if you do not have a Kindle device, you can still get a Kindle app on your iPad, or Android tablet. In addition, if you have Windows 8.1, then you can also download the free Kindle app for Windows tablets and computers, too. Further, if you have a Mac, then you can get the Kindle app for Mac also.

Even though it is not on iBooks or Nook today, please rest assured that it will be soon. I am diligently working on it behind the scenes. It is currently in review and it has to be 100% accurate. If there are any errors, then I have to correct them and resubmit my request. So, there is a little back and forth that goes on when you have a 91,000 plus page book. I think I am at the 100% accuracy mark, but I have to pass the tests to be certain.

The point that I wanted to make is that you can buy it today with the free Kindle app on most devices and read it that way right now.

Do you think that you are smart? Trying to convince people that they are stupid is a monumental task. One thing that I know for sure is that you will be much smarter after reading this book, than you were before you read it. That I know without a doubt.

By the way, you can go through life adhering to other people's opinion of yourself, or you can dare to be different. Although I am a very introverted person, in this book, I have "let the dogs out." In other words, the Wally Streets of the world are going to hate my stinking guts.

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment