Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Enough Already!

Do not let anyone tell you that writing a book is easy. Especially one that is over 91,600 words and 418 pages long. I actually believed that I was almost through with it on December 1st of last year. Ha! No luck on that wishful thinking.

I wanted to go through the editing process and try and find any and every possible typo or mistake. With 91,600 plus words, it is a very tedious process. Finally, I believe that I can say that we have finished the editing process. However, I am going to order one last proof to make sure there are no glaring typos that jump out at me. Hopefully, the editing process has been a success and we will not have any more typos in it. If we do, then too bad. Enough already!

Coming very soon to http://www.amazon.com, Kindle and iPad:

Meet Wally Street. The Reason You're Stupid. 
by The Introverted Advisor. Richard Allison Johnson.


It is obvious that if you have a Kindle reader, then when you buy it from Amazon, then it will appear on your Kindle device. However, did you know that if you download the free Kindle app on your iPad, then when you buy the book from Amazon it will show up on your iPad? You just choose the iPad option when you buy it from Amazon. Of course, you can always order the book itself if you are old school like me and like to feel the book in your hands.

Take a small risk and buy it. You will be extremely glad that you did. I will make you think critically and also make you laugh describing my fictional friend Wally Street and his antics. Look for it next week on Amazon.

Thanks.


Richard Allison Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment