Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Remember When I Said...

Regulation D offerings are no good? See my prior post of Do Not Buy List investments below.

Here is an article from Investment News that proves my point. Once again, people fell for the trap of "18% returns." I'm telling you that this kind of talk is only intended to get you as an investor to give them your money. They do not care about you and they do not do things in your best interests. All they care about is getting fools to give them their money, preferably in large chunks.

http://www.investmentnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091221/FREE/912219986/1094/INDaily01

Read it until you get the point that I am trying to make. As the title of my book says: Keep Your Assets. Take My Advice. It is worth the small pittance of an investment to buy my book, if it will protect you from making mistakes like investing in Regulation D offerings.

God Bless You and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment